Tips for your Cape May Rental
Provide a Manual for your rental guests
Want to avoid late night calls from guests regarding simple issues at your rental? Create a thorough guest manual with details about your rental.
Your TVs, sound systems, kitchen appliances, and hot tubs all have the potential to thoroughly confuse guests. A manual will help familiarize your guests with that particular amenity. It’s crucial to create a book or binder that details every item or function in your home. A few examples include:
- How to program the thermostat and suggestions for settings
- How to use your TV.
- How to reboot your wi-fi
- Cable Company phone numbers
- Condo Rules
- Check-in and Out times
- Emergency help number for onsite issues
- Local hospital and emergency care facilities.
- How to use entry systems, electronic locks, and gates
- Which remote controls pair with which audio/visual functions
- How to operate kitchen appliances.
This manual should also include local attractions and history, any recommendations you have, a warm welcome, and instructions for departure.